We appreciate your support and generosity.
A financial statement is available upon request from the Office of Charitable and Regulatory Programs.
It is also available upon request from The Gate of Heaven, Inc.
The Gate of Heaven, Inc., is committed to faithful stewardship of funds entrusted to us by donors. We promise to use your gifts wisely and effectively in Christ’s name.
• The Gate of Heaven, Inc., is a non-profit Christian organization chartered by the State of Virginia and certified tax-exempt by the Internal Revenue Service under code section 501(c)(3). The bylaws governing this ministry direct that our resources be used to proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ through relationship evangelism and discipleship. Your contributions are used to accomplish this purpose. We are committed to fulfilling the following standards:
• We are governed by a responsible board of directors who are not staff members or relatives of staff members. The Gate of Heaven Board meets at least quarterly to oversee the establishment of policies, budgets, and financial practices, and to review ministry accomplishments.
• We provide copies of our current audited financial statements upon written request.
• We seek to conduct our activities with the highest standards of integrity and avoid conflicts of interest.
• Our fundraising appeals clearly identify the purposes and programs to which donations will be applied. We ensure that donations are used for the purposes for which they were raised.Tax-deductible contributions are made with the understanding that The Gate of Heaven has complete control of and is fully accountable for all donated funds. Donor preference will be honored when specified. If a project is discontinued or over funded, The Gate of Heaven will use the remaining funds to carry on similar ministries.
The Gate of Heaven, Inc.™ is a 501(c)(3) organization.