The Gate of Heaven/Inn at the Gate has strict COVID-19 cleaning protocols for all of our guests. We go above and beyond to make sure your room is sanitized and clean.
• Mattress pads are changed, washed, and bleached between guests.
• Pillows are changed out and sprayed with disinfectant between guests and sit for 48 hours before reuse.
• Top blankets are washed between each guest and sit before reuse.
• Shower curtains are changed out and washed after every guest and sit before reuse.
• All remotes, doorknobs, light switches, and bedside light switches are sanitized as well as all chair armrests (common areas that people may touch)
• Towels are bleached and washed in-house.
• Dishes for all meals are run through the dishwasher at a temp of 185 degrees and sanitized with dish sanitizer and dish soap, then jet dry at the end.
• Tubs are disinfected after every guest.
We meet all CDC Covid-19 health and safety requirements for hotels, resorts, and lodges. If you have any questions or concerns before your stay, please contact us.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or 540-241-8796.
The Gate of Heaven, Inc.™ is a 501(c)(3) organization.